2019 Obetz Zucchinifest August 30th - September 2nd
Zucchinifest Opening Day!
Restrictions within Fortress Obetz:
- Alcohol (can be purchased once inside)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Pets (However, service animals are not pets. If someone states that his/her dog is a service animal, it can stay.)
- No bags bigger than 6” x 8”x 10”
- Video recording equipment
- Laser pointers
- Sticks or poles of any kind
- Any signs that could obstruct other guests view
- Any other item that police, security, or event staff deem to be dangerous or inappropriate
Join us August 30th – September 2nd, 2019
for this family-friendly, four-day event at Fortress Obetz!
Rides, concerts, entertainment, food, pageants, a cruise-in/motorcycle show, and much more can be found at the Obetz Zucchinifest!
FREE admission to the festival and concerts!
Ride wristbands — TBD.
Fortress Obetz – 2015 Recreation Trail
24 BRILLIANT WAYS TO USE ZUCCHINI (CLICK TO VIEW)
CONCERTS - NO TICKETS REQUIRED
WARRANT will kick off the Zucchinifest on Friday, August 30th!
WARRANT will perform at 9:00 PM.
2019 Spotlight Events
Something for everyone in the family!
Hooray for Kids Day!
Featuring COSI Science Spots, the Columbus Zoo Animals, and the Cincinnati Circus Company.
Who grew the biggest zucchini? Come out to the Zucchini Judging to find out.
There are a number of categories so it is easy for anyone to participate.
Please bring all food entries at the Information Tent no later than 1:00 PM on Monday, September 2nd. Do not bring dishes that require refrigeration. All food items must be on a throwaway plate.
Categories for food entries are: Best Dessert and Best Zucchini Bread.
Please drop off all non-food entries at the Information Tent between 5:00 PM on Friday, August 30th and 11:00 AM on Monday, September 2nd.
Categories for Non-Food entries are: Biggest Zucchini (weight), Smallest Zucchini (weight), Most Unusual, and Best Dressed.
The Zucchini Judging will take place at 2:00 PM on Monday, September 2nd at the Information Tent.